Whatsgoodly polled over 8,200 college students across the country to get the inside scoop on who’s hotter at their school: girls or guys. Vote on the free app now to cast your vote, or keep reading to see if your school made the list.
Check out how these rival schools compare
Duke University vs. University of Pennsylvania
- Girls are hotter at Duke with 56% of students agreeing.
- Guys are hotter at the University of Pennsylvania with a solid 61% of the campus vote.
Cornell University vs. Dartmouth College
- Girls are (just barely) hotter at Cornell University with 52% of the votes.
- The guys at Dartmouth College are way hotter than the girls with 75% of the vote!
Lehigh University vs. Colby College
- The girls are hotter Lehigh University with 52% of the vote.
- The guys and girls are EQUALLY HOT at Colby College
Which schools have the hottest girls?
- Chapman University
- San Diego State University
- Texas Christian University
- University of Arizona
These schools are notorious for having hot girls – and the statistics back that up. The percentage of students at all four of these universities who believe the girls are hotter than the guys completely trumped the opposite choice.
Which schools have the hottest guys?
There were only 5 universities where guys beat out girls for hotness:
- Dartmouth College
- John Hopkins University
- Stanford University
- University of California
- University of Pennsylvania.
Higher admittance=hotter girls?
Seems like the universities with a higher admittance rate have a wider selection of hot girls in comparison to guys, whereas the universities with a lower admittance rate have a wider selection of hot guys in comparison to girls. Do with that information what you will; we’re just here to report the millennial opinion.
Cast your vote for your university
Get on your local college feed on the free Whatsgoodly app to cast your vote and see how others voted on your campus.